Human Physiology: From Cells to Systems – 9th Edition
This is the 9th edition of anatomy. It explains and has all content about human physiology.
The topics are;
- Introduction to physiology
- Cell physiology and the plasma membrane
- The central nervous system and peripheral nervous system
- Muscle physiology and the blood
- The respiratory system, urinary system, and the digestive system
- Then last of all is the reproductive system
There are more chapters and some topics are not mentioned here. The students will enjoy the book as it is given with clear and beautiful images.