Human Hand Function
“About one forth of bones of human body are found in hand and it has a varius joint functions such as
- Carpus and wrist
The hand being delicate but complex structure of human body leads to many movements and precision in human body . it is still mystery for the people so this text book throw a light on this uncovered and complex secretÂ concept of human body.
It covers the following contents in its text for broadening the minds of students for this concept
- Historical Overview and Introduction
- Anatomy of the Hand
- Tactile Sensing and Haptic Sensing
- Prehension and Non-prehensile Skilled Movements
- End-effectors Constraints
- Hand Function and Applied Aspects of Hand Function over the Life
This text book includes the complete analysis of hand function and even along with the text some relevant references are also mentioned for the students to have depth study.