Financial and Managerial Accounting,12th Edition
This series of the Financial and Managerial Accounting,12th Edition PDF Download has set the bench mark for adopting innovative and updated learning styles for both students and teachers. Its student friendly writing format and design has facilitated the readers to get engage in depth learning of these two wider concepts of accounting.
Content covered in this series
- Introduction to business and accounting
- Analysis of transactions
- The process of adjusting
- Complete accounting cycle
- Accounting in merchandising operations
- Assets both fixed and intangible
- Current liabilities and payroll
- Stock transactions and dividends
- Bonds and notes
- Investments and fair value accounting
- Cash flows
- Analysis of financial statements
- Concepts and principles of managerial accounting
- Performance evaluation by using variances from standard costs and decentralized operations
- Product pricing and activity based costing
- Capital investment analysis
- Cost allocation
- Cost management
Added features in this edition
This edition has been published with the new added features for the ease of learners and to firm their grip on the concepts of managerial and financial accounting
- Some content of the book is re organized by adding some transactions and muti step income statements such as content of chapter accounting cycle and accounting in merchandisers’ operations.
- Content of chapter inventory has expanded by adding coverage of the weighted average cost method under inventory system.
- Refreshed data and information about real world companies has been added along with updating names and values.
- This learning system has extended with the author written exercises in CengageNOW and Aplia
- Even the animated activities have been added to master the learners about the concepts. Visual illustrations enables the students to have more exposure
- New excel “try it” tutorial has been added for the students to make them learn how to use spreadsheets for accounting.
- Addition of appendices like Interest Tables, Nike, Inc. 2011 Annual Report, International Financial Reporting Standards, Reversing Entries and Special Journals and Subsidiary Ledge enable the students to have further references for the given text
- This edition has been published with the case studies from chapter 1-5 for the ease of students based on fictitious company net solutions which will help the students to have variety of business transactions and to connect these with the world of accounting