Designing Commercial Interiors- 3rd Edition
Author By : Christine M. Piotrowski,
Publisher : Wiley,
ISBN-10 : 1118882083
Publish Date : April 18, 2016
File Type : PDF
Language : English
Students these days demand a change in the designs since they tend to be complicated but various thoughts have to be considered like;
- Today there are many developments and we aim at having more developments which this book shows
- There are different approaches used to meet the favored interior designs for companies
- It focuses more on research and project process which is an upgrade from the past editions.
- The chapters focus more on different types of commercial facilities and types.
- There are new images and graphics and designs in this book.