Anatomy and Human Movement: Structure and function, 6e (Physiotherapy Essentials)
“This book Anatomy and Human Movement: Structure and function, 6e (Physiotherapy Essentials) PDF Download is an effective textbook of anatomy and human movement and mainly written for the health science students. The main purpose of the book is to focus on the students who are willing to know about human growth but is not having access on corpse for dissection and examine.
It is great effort to have knowledge about link of anatomy with the movements of living objects. For the understanding of the readers initially some important terminology and introduction to the topic is included. It covers the following topics
- Introduction to the anatomy with explanation of nervous system, musculoskeletal system, skin and its appendages.
- upper limb, development of musculoskeletal system , bones, , muscles, joints, nerve and blood supply and lymphatic
- Lower limbs along with related joint movements and structures
- Trunk and neck along with other joint movements
- Head and brain and anatomy of ear, eye and brain
Each chapter is including defining part of every topic which make readers better understand about it.Â Text in book includes the illustrations explained with radiographs and colored photographs for depth understanding of the students.”