Accounting and Financial System Reform in Eastern Europe and Asia
This Accounting and Financial System Reform in Eastern Europe and Asia PDF Download has highlighted the reforms of accounting and financial system rather than the studies of political and economic conditions. This series has been written to highlight the dramatic changes in the financial and accounting field.
It is the first book that has been written by considering case studies as base. Even the content that has been included in the book are written after the studying and researching about the reforms in Eastern Europe and Asia. Contents included in this edition are
- Accounting reforms in Russia
- Accounting reforms in Ukraine
- Accounting reforms in Armenia
- Accounting education in Russia
- Accounting education in Ukraine
- Accounting education in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Accounting certification in central Asia and Former Soviet Union
- Corporate governance in transition economies
- Comparative study of taxation in Russia and other East European countries
- The ethics of tax Evasion
All chapters are along with the front matter and back matter to introduce the topics and to evaluate some assignments is also included.